Queen Elizabeth World Cruise 2014-2015 Itinerary,QE Prices
This article is about the newest Cunard cruise ship Queen Elizabeth World Cruise 2014 and 2015 itinerary with tickets prices information. More “sailing dates and prices” related information is available at the Cunard QE cruise itinerary, schedule and prices (including on the the Round The World Tour segments), and here you can see where is ms Queen Elizabeth ship now (current position).
The second by popularity of the very special Cunard liners, QE2 “World Cruise” 2014-2015 tours will both depart from Southampton, England. And the newest Cunard ship will once again show the world what really means to plough the waters of the great oceans in style! And just like on all her voyages, the ms Queen Elizabeth ship “Cruise Around The World” has the ultimate goal to indulge passengers with exceptional, traditional and most British experiences at sea – the “Cunard White Star” style!
Cunard Queen Elizabeth World Cruise 2015 itinerary
Cunard QE World Cruise 2015 Tour will be a 112-day deal round-trip from Southampton (embarkation/disembarkation port), from January 10 through May 2 (sail code Q503). The list of visited countries includes: USA (NY, FL), Caribbean (Bahamas, Curacao, Panama), Panama Canal transit, Costa Rica, Mexico, USA (CA, HI/Hawaii), the Samoa Islands, Tonga, New Zealand, Australia, New Guinea, in Asia – Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, UAE, Egypt, Suez Canal transit, in Europe – Turkey, Malta, Portugal, UK.
QE World Cruise 2015 itinerary, map, ports
Queen Elizabeth World Tour 2015 call ports list: starts with the traditional Transatlantic crossing UK to New York (Jan18), Fort Lauderdale (21), Nassau (22), Willemstad (25), Panama Canal (27), Puntarenas (29), Cabo San Lucas (Feb2), Los Angeles (5), San Francisco (7 & 8), in Hawaii (Honolulu, 13, Maui, 14), Pago Pago (20), Apia ((22), Tonga (Nukualofa, 24), in New Zealand – Auckland (27), Bay of Islands (28), Sydney (Mar3 & 4), Brisbane (6), Yorky’s (9), Papua New Guinea (12), Yokohama/Tokyo (18), Nagasaki (20), Busan (21), Shanghai (23), Hong Kong (25 & 26), Nha Trang (28), Ho Chi Minh City (29), Bangkok (31), Cambodia (Sihanoukville, Apr1), Singapore (3), Kuala Lumpur (4), Mumbai (9), Abu Dhabi (12), Dubai (13), Safaga (20), Port Sokhna (21), on Apr22 (Port Said, Sokhna, Port Suez, and the Suez Canal transit), Istanbul (24 & 25), Malta (27), Lisbon (30), disembarkation in UK (in Southampton on May 3, 2015).
QE World Cruise 2015 prices
QE World Cruise 2015 prices are Per Person (US$, double occupancy, taxes and fees not included) – Inside Britannia staterooms $20,000, Oceanview Britannia staterooms $26,000, Balcony Britannia staterooms $28,000, Club Balcony staterooms $37,200, Princess Grill Suites from $57,000, Queens Grill Suites from $66,000.
Min-Max QE cruise rates per day – $179 (Interior) and $589 (Suite). Total Gov taxes and port fees: additional US$1536 PP.
The Cunard Queen Elizabeth 2015 Around The World cruise tour additionally offers the following shorter options (World Voyage segments) departing from:
- January 18 2015 – 104-day World cruise from New York to Southampton, ticket prices start from US$18,500.
- January 21 2015 – 101-day World cruise from Florida (Fort Lauderdale to Southampton), on which prices start also from US$18,000.
- February 8 2015 – 83-day World cruise from California (San Francisco to Southampton), with prices from US$14,800.
Remember, that all prices listed here are based on the early booking QE cruise rates, allowing you to compare all price changes right until departure dates.
Cunard Queen Elizabeth World Cruise 2014
The Cunard QE World cruise 2014 is a deal for 118-nights - again departing from the port of Southampton (embarkation and disembarkation port), a round-trip from January 10 through May 9 (sail code Q403) to visit the following countries – USA (New York, Florida), Caribbean, a Panama Canal crossing, USA (California & Hawaii), Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand, Australia, in Asia – Japan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, India, UAE, a Suez Canal transit to visit ports in Egypt, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
QE World Cruise 2014 itinerary, map, ports
Queen Elizabeth 2 World Tour 2014 call ports: a Transatlantic crossing Southampton to New York City, then Fort Lauderdale, Aruba (Oranjestad), Costa Rica (Puerto Limon), the Panama Canal cruise (on January 27), Costa Rica (Puntarenas), San Francisco (on February 5), Honolulu, Lahaina, American Samoa (Pago Pago), Tonga (Nukualofa), in NZ - Tauranga, Auckland (on February 25), Bay of Islands, the Australia cruise will visit Sydney (on March 1), Brisbane and Hamilton Island, Papua New Guinea (Rabaul), in Japan calling on Kochi, Yokohama (to Tokyo, on March 17) and Nagasaki, South Korea (Busan), in China to call on Shanghai (on March 24), Xiamen and Hong Kong (on March 28), in Vietnam Halong Bay and Da Nang, Singapore (on April 4), in Malaysia – Klang (to Kuala Lumpur) and Penang, Sri Lanka (Colombo), India (Mumbai, on April 13), UAE – Abu Dhabi, Dubai (on April 18), Jordan (Aqaba), Egypt – Sharm El Sheikh, Port Sokhna, Port Suez, a Suez Canal crossing on April 29, Port Said, Italy (Naples), Spain (Palma De Mallorca) and Portugal (Lisbon) to disembark in Southampton on May 9.
QE World Cruise 2014 prices
QE2 World cruise 2014 prices are Per Person (USD, double occupancy, taxes and fees not included) – Inside Britannia $22,000, Oceanview Britannia $27,000, Balcony Britannia $30,000, Club Balcony $39,000, Princess Grill Suite $60,000, Queens Grill Suite $70,000, with Min-Max rates per day – $186 (Inside) and $593 (Suite).
The Queen Elizabeth 2014 Around-The-World trip additionally offers two more options with shorter and cheaper itineraries, departing from:
- on January 18 2014 – a 110-night one-way World cruise leaving from New York City to Southampton, tickets prices: $20,400-$25,000-$27,900-$36,600-$55,700-$68,000 (plus $1,083 for Gov taxes/port fees).
- on January 21 2014 – a 107-night one-way World cruise departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to Southampton, prices: $20,400-$25,000-$27,900-$36,600-$55,700-$65,000 (plus $1,064 additional taxes/fees).
- on February 6 2014 – a 91-night one-way World cruise from San Francisco, California, to Southampton, prices: $16,800-$20,600-$22,800-$31,500-$45,900-$53,600 (plus $821 for taxes/fees).
Cunard World Cruises on Queen Elizabeth
QE World Cruise 2013 itinerary, map, prices
- The Cunard QE World cruise 2013 was a 91-night round-trip from Southampton (as embarkation and disembarkation port, January 6 through April 7, sailing code Q302E). It was an option to visit some of the most popular destinations and ports, featuring the Caribbean, USA (Florida), a Panama Canal crossing, USA (California and Hawaii), the Samoa Islands, New Zealand, French Polynesia, to return again to USA with Hawaii and California, featuring a second Panama Canal cruise on its way back to Caribbean, Florida and New York, before the Southampton disembarkation in England.
- World Tour 2013 ports of call: Southampton (embarkation), Madeira (Funchal), Antigua (St Johns), BVI (Tortola), Bahamas (Half Moon Cay – a private island, and Nassau, Fort Lauderdale, Jamaica (Falmouth), Bonaire (Kralendijk), Aruba (Oranjestad), through Panama Canal (on January 27), Costa Rica (Puntarenas), Mexico (Manzanillo), Los Angeles (on February 4), Hawaii (Honolulu), American Samoa (Pago Pago), Western Samoa (Apia), NZ (Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington), French Polynesia (Tahiti, Bora Bora), Hawaii again (Kahului, Hilo), Los Angeles (on March 12), Mexico (Puerto Vallarta), Nicaragua (San Juan del Sur), Costa Rica (Puntarenas), the 2nd Panama Canal crossing (on March 21), Curacao (Willemstad), Grand Cayman (George Town), Fort Lauderdale (on March 27), New York City (on March 30), and the Transatlantic cruise to Southampton (arriving on April 7).
- World cruise prices 2013 Per Person in USD (based on 100% double occupancy, taxes and fees not included). World cruise 2013 cabin rates for the lowest grades in the following main categories: Inside Britannia $15,800, Ocean-view Britannia $18,000, Balcony Britannia $21,200, Club Balcony $33,000, Princess Grill Suite $65,300 and Queens Grill Suite $91,100, with Min-Max fares per day – $174 (Inside) and $1,000 (Suite).
At the QE cruise itinerary-schedule-prices survey (the top page link) you can compare all the World Cruise segments on both 2014-2015 voyages. There you will find all ms Queen Elizabeth ship cruises departing from USA (NYC New York, Fort Lauderdale Florida and California), from Australia and New Zealand, and also from Asia, and their indicative prices PP. Have the most exciting “Around The World” voyage on the Cunard Line’s newest Queen, and always happy Cunard QE sailings!