This is a review of Cunard Queen Elizabeth cruises 2015-2016-2017 itinerary schedule. It shows the complete Queen Elizabeth cruise ship itinerary program and schedule (sailing calendar with all departure dates). This page also shows information on Queen Elizabeth cruise prices – what are cheapest QE tickets prices, so you can compare rates changes by season.
The newest Cunard cruise ship Queen Elizabeth is one of the most prominent passenger liners listed in the Southampton cruise ship schedule (the UK’s largest cruise port departures and arrivals). At the following links you’ll find info on tracking the ms Queen Elizabeth current location, a review of the Queen Elizabeth cruise ship as amenities/facilities, and also info about the QE ship at her page at the Cunard Line’s website.
Cunard Queen Elizabeth cruises
The Queen Elizabeth ship is an iconic liner – just like the destinations she’s cruising to. She offers each year a luxury Around The World voyage round-trip from Southampton, England. The QE World Tour’s duration is of 3+ months (also segmented into several one-way itineraries, including a Panama Canal transit). The QE ship also operates regularly round-trip cruises from Southampton to Northern Europe – in the Baltic region (Arctic Norway and the Norwegian Fjords, Scandinavia and Russia), Iceland, Around Britain (British Isles), Canary Islands, and also Mediterranean. Like all Cunard ships, QE has short and mini cruise deals from UK to Europe.
During summer, Queen Elizabeth operates one-way Eastern and Western Mediterranean cruises visiting the biggest ports in Spain, France, Italy, Greece (including the Greek Isles) and Turkey, and also in Adriatic Sea (Dalmatian Coast) visiting Croatia and Montenegro.
Cunard Queen Elizabeth itinerary 2015-2016-2017
The Queen Elizabeth cruise ship itinerary program for 2015-2016 offers the following options:
- Cunard deals on cruises departing from Southampton UK:
- UK to Canary Islands (April)
- round-trip Southampton to Western Med (in April) and a Christmas New Year cruise) and one-way (repositioning) cruises from Southampton to Rome or Venice.
- Baltic cruise from UK to Scandinavia and Russia (St Petersburg) and UK to Norway (Norwegian Fjords and North Cape cruises) – operated during the summer months.
- Around Britain (British Isles cruise deals) and short (mini) breaks from UK to Europe (in the summer).
- One-way and round-trip Mediterranean cruises from Italy (Rome and Venice) and Greece (Athens) are operated during Summer and Fall – visiting Greece and the Greek Isles, Turkey, Croatia, France and Spain.
- One-way (relocation) Mediterranean to and from UK (leaving from Southampton in early Summer and from Rome and Venice in late Fall).
- All Queen Elizabeth cruises from Southampton UK are with round-trip itineraries, unless indicated as “one-way”.
- In 2016-2017, Cunard Queen Elizabeth ship will visit 5 new ports of call in: Croatia (Zadar), Denmark (Skagen), the UK (Stornoway /on Isle of Lewis, Scotland), France (Villefranche /port to Nice) and Morocco (Tangier). The ship continues to operate regular Cunard departures from Southampton (round-trip cruises).
Around The World cruise leaving from Southampton (round-trip and one-way segments) – operated from January to April or May each year.
- (2016) 121-night from Southampton (January 10 – May 10, booking code is Q603). The list of visited countries/regions includes: Madeira, Canary Islands, Africa (Namibia, South Africa), Indian Ocean, Australia, Papua New Guinea, Asia (Philippines, China, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Dubai, Egypt), Suez Canal, Turkey, Greece, Malta, Spain.
- (2017) 120-night from Southampton England (January 7 – May 8, booking code is Q704M). The itinerary’s ports of call and regions list includes: USA (New York, Fort Lauderdale, San Francisco, Hawaii ports), Caribbean (Curacao, Colombia, Panama Canal transit), Mexico Riviera, Western Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand (Auckland, Bay of Islands), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Yorky’s), Papua New Guinea, Asia – Japan (Naha, Kobe, Kagoshima, Hiroshima), South Korea (Busan), China (Shanghai, Hong Kong), Vietnam (Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh), Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Seychelles, Mauritius, Reunion, Africa – South Africa (Port Elizabeth, Cape Town), Namibia, Cape Verde, Europe – Canary Islands, Madeira.
Queen Elizabeth cruise schedule prices
All dates in our one-page Cunard Queen Elizabeth 2 schedule calendar have their corresponding cruise booking code (shown in brackets).
- Our Queen Elizabeth cruise schedule features min prices Per Person (in USD), which are the cheapest rates on the QE ship lowest category “Inside Britannia” cabins.
- Our Queen Elizabeth cruise prices show only the cheapest category cabin rates on staterooms still available for booking. So when you compare prices, the most cheap rates could be on higher than Interior cabin grades, thus comparatively expensive.
- All Queen Elizabeth cruise prices are based on double occupancy. Rates are only indicative – they will change with sailing dates approaching, available discounts on Cunard deals, different agencies offers, late deals, etc.
The list of Queen Elizabeth cruise deals booking tips starts with the Cunard Line’s policy on reservations and staterooms occupancy. Just like with the other two fleet mates, the Cunard line requires on all QE cruise deals a deposit for reservations of 25%, with all rates being based on 100% double occupancy.
As a rule, cheapest Cunard cruise tickets prices are attainable by early booking on Britannia Inside cabins, and especially by booking Cunard last minute cruise deals – when you book just a few days before departure dates. The Cunard late deals are the perfect chance for a sample sailing on the magnificent Queen Elizabeth cruise liner – and the most sure way to enjoy the Princess Grill Suite category for a very cheap price.
QUEEN ELIZABETH cruises 2015 itinerary schedule
All Cunard QE 2015 World Cruise segments have booking code Q503. See the World Tour link (at top page) for detailed itinerary and ports information.
OCTOBER 2015 Mediterranean from Southampton
- (October 7) 14-day Southampton to Gibraltar (10), Sardinia (12), Naples (13), Rome (14), Monte Carlo (15), Barcelona (16), Cadiz (18) – from $2800.
- (October 21) 17-day Southampton to Cadiz (24), Sicily (Messina, 27), Corfu (28), Dubrovnik (29), Venice (30), Korcula (31), Gibraltar (Nov 4) – from $3200.
NOVEMBER 2015 Canaries, Transatlantic UK to Caribbean
- (November 7) 11-day “Canary Islands” cruise from Southampton to Lisbon (10), Arrecife (12), Gran Canaria (13), Madeira (Funchal, 14), La Coruna (16) – prices from $1900 pp.
- (November 18) 24-day round-trip Transatlantic cruise from Southampton to Caribbean, visiting Azores (Ponta Delgada, 22), Barbados (28), St Lucia (29), St Maarten (30), BVI (Tortola, Dec 1), Antigua (2), Azores (Horta, 8), in Southampton on Dec 12 – prices from $3900 pp.
DECEMBER 2015 Canary Islands from Southampton
- (December 12) 10-day Southampton to Canary Islands (Arrecife, 16, Gran Canaria, 17), Madeira (18), La Coruna (20) – prices from $1700.
- (December 22) 15-day “Christmas and New Year” cruise from Southampton to Canaries (Arrecife, 26, St Cruz De La Palma, 27, Gran Canaria, 28, Tenerife, 29), Madeira (Funchal, Dec 30 & 31), Cadiz (2), Lisbon (3), in Southampton on January 6 – prices from $2900 pp.
QUEEN ELIZABETH cruises 2016 itinerary schedule
All Queen Elizabeth 2016 World Cruise segments are with the booking code Q603. See the World Tour link (at top page) for detailed itinerary and ports information.
JANUARY 2016 cruises from South Africa and UK
- (January 10 departures from Southampton, England, UK)
- 17-day from Southampton to Cape Town, South Africa $1900
- 42-day from Southampton to Sydney, Australia $4950
- 60-day from Southampton to Hong Kong $7250
- 70-day from Southampton to Tokyo, Japan $8400
- 80-day from Southampton to Hong Kong $9570
- 98-day from Southampton to Dubai $11700
- 121-day Wolrd Cruise from southampton (round-trip) $13,650 PP.
- (January 27 departures from Cape Town, South Africa)
- 25-day from Cape Town to Sydney, Australia $3000
- 43-day from Cape Town to Hong Kong $5250
- 63-day from Cape Town to Hong Kong $7600
- 81-day from Cape Town to Dubai $9700
- 104-day world cruise from Cape Town to Southampton $12,370 PP.
FEBRUARY 2016 cruises from Australia
- (February 21 departures from Sydney, Australia)
- 18-day from Sydney to Hong Kong $2200
- 28-day from Sydney to Tokyo, Japan $3450
- 30-day from Sydney to Osaka, Japan $3700
- 38-day from Sydney to Hong Kong $4670
- 56-day from Sydney to Dubai, UAE $6770
- 79-day world cruise from Sydney to Southampton $9200 PP.
MARCH 2016 Asia from China and Japan
- (March 10 departures from Hong Kong, China)
- 10-day from Hong Kong to Tokyo $1250
- 12-day from Hong Kong to Osaka $1500
- 20-day from Hong Kong roundtrip $2500
- 25-day from Hong Kong to Singapore $3100
- 38-day from Hong Kong to Dubai $4700
- 61-day from Hong Kong to Southampton $7100.
- (March 20 departures from Yokohama/Tokyo, Japan)
- 10-day from Tokyo to Hong Kong $1300
- 15-day from Tokyo to Singapore $1800
- 28-day from Tokyo to Dubai $3500
- 51-day from Tokyo to Southampton $6200.
- (March 22 departures from Kobe/Osaka, Japan)
- 8-day from Osaka to Hong Kong $800
- 13-day from Osaka to Singapore $1000
- 26-day from Osaka to Dubai $3200
- 49-day from Osaka to Southampton $6000.
- (March 30 departures from Hong Kong, China)
- 5-day from Hong Kong to Singapore $700
- 18-day from Hong Kong to Dubai $2200
- 41-day from Hong Kong to Southampton $4800.
APRIL 2016 Asia from Dubai and Singapore
- (April 4) 13-day from Singapore to Dubai $1500
- (April 17) 23-day from Dubai to Southampton $2600.
MAY 2016 Mediterranean, Baltic, Mini Cruises
- (May 10) 2-day short break from Southampton to Hamburg- prices from $350 PP
- (May 10) 4-day Southampton round-trip to Hamburg – $740
- (May 12) 2-day short break from Hamburg to Southampton – $400
- (May 12) 21-day Mediterranean from Hamburg, round-trip to Southampton, Cadiz, Sicily/Messina, Greece/Corfu, Croatia/Dubrovnik, Venice (May 23), Croatia/Zadar, Gibraltar, Southampton (May 31), to Hamburg – from $4200.
- (May 14) 17-day Mediterranean from Southampton, round-trip to Cadiz, Messina, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Venice, Zadar, Gibraltar- from $3300.
- (May 31) 2-day short break from Southampton to Hamburg – $400
- (May 31) 14-day Baltic from Southampton, round-trip to Hamburg, Copenhagen (Jun 4), Stockholm (Jun 6), Estonia/Tallinn, Russia/St Petersburg (Jun 8 & 9), Germany/Kiel, Denmark/Skagen – from $3200.
JUNE 2016 Baltic, Norway, British Isles
- (June 2) 9-day Baltic from Hamburg to Kiel, visiting Copenhagen, Stockholm, Tallinn, St Petersburg (Jun 8 & 9) – prices from $2300.
- (June 11) 3-day short break from Kiel to Southampton, visiting Denmark/Skagen- $500
- (June 11) 12-day Norwegian Fjords from Kiel to Southampton, visiting Skagen, Southampton (June 14), Norway (Bergen, Flam, Geiranger, Alesund, Stavanger) – from $2630.
- (June 14) 9-day Norway Fjords from Southampton, round-trip to Bergen, Flam, Geiranger (Jun 18 & 19), Alesund, Stavanger- from $2050.
- (June 23) 12-day British Isles from Southampton, round-trip to Scotland (Edinburgh, Invergordon, Kirkwall, Isle of Lewis, Glasgow/Greenock), Northern Ireland/Belfast, England/Liverpool (Jul 2), Channel Islands – from $2500.
JULY 2016 Mediterranean, Norway, Mini Cruise
- (July 5) 17-day Mediterranean from Southampton, round-trip to Palma De Mallorca, Athens/Piraeus (Jul 12), Turkey/Kusadasi (Jul 13), Mykonos, Katakolon, Sicily/Messina (Jul 16), Gibraltar – prices from $3300.
- (July 22) 7-day Norway Fjords from Southampton to Bergen, Geiranger, Flam, Stavanger- from $1600.
- (July 29) 4-day mini cruise from Southampton to Channel Islands and Belgium (Zeebrugge/to Bruges, Aug 1) – prices from $750.
AUGUST 2016 Iceland, Norway, Baltic, Mediterranean
- (August 2) 2-day short break Southampton to Hamburg – prices from $400
- (August 2) 14-day Baltic from Southampton, round-trip to Hamburg (Aug 4), Copenhagen, Stockholm, Estonia/Tallinn (Aug 9), Russia/St Petersburg (Aug 10 & 11), Denmark/Skagen – from $3200
- (August 4) 9-day Baltic from Hamburg to Southampton, visiting Copenhagen, Stockholm, Tallinn, St Petersburg to Kiel- from $2300
- (August 13) 3-day short break from Kiel to Southampton, visiting Denmark/Skagen (Aug 14) – from $500
- (August 13) 17-day Iceland and Norwegian Fjords from Kiel to Southampton, visiting Skagen, Southampton (Aug 16), Stavanger, Olden, Geiranger, Akureyri, Isafjord, Reykjavik, Dublin- from $3800.
- (August 16) 14-day Iceland and Norwegian Fjords from Southampton, round-trip to Norway (Stavanger, Olden, Geiranger), Iceland (Akureyri/Aug 22, Isafjord/23, Reykjavik/Aug 24 & 25) – prices from $3200.
- (August 30) 17-day Mediterranean from Southampton, round-trip to Cadiz, Sicily/Messina, Greece/Corfu, Croatia/Dubrovnik, Venice (Sept 8), Croatia/Korcula, Gibraltar- from $3300.
SEPTEMBER 2016 Canary Islands, Iberia
- (September 16) 14-day Canary Islands from Southampton to Lisbon (Sept 19), Madeira/Funchal (Sept 21 & 22), St Cruz De La Palma, Gran Canaria, Arrecife, Cadiz (Sept 27) – prices from $2350.
- (September 30) France, Portugal and Spain from Southampton to Vigo (Oct 2), Lisbon (Oct 3), Porto, France/Cherbourg (Oct 6) – from $1200.
OCTOBER 2016 Mediterranean
- (October 7) 17-day Mediterranean and Greek Isles from Southampton, round-trip to Palma De Mallorca, Athens/Piraeus (Oct 14), Turkey/Kusadasi, Mykonos, Katakolon, Sicily/Messina (Oct 18), Cadiz – prices from $3200.
- (October 24) 14-day round-trip to Mediterranean from Southampton to Cadiz, Barcelona (Oct 29), France/Villefranche (to Nice, Oct 30), Rome/Civitavecchia (Oct 31), Naples, Sardinia/Cagliari, Gibraltar- from $2650.
NOVEMBER 2016 Mini Cruise, Canary Islands, Morocco
- (November 7) 12-day Canary Islands from Southampton to Madeira/Funchal, St Cruz De La Palma, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lisbon (Nov 16) – prices from $2000
- (November 19) 3-day Mini Cruises from Southampton to Belgium (Zeebrugge/to Bruges, Nov 21) – from $500
- (November 22) 12-day Iberia and North Africa from Southampton to La Coruna, Morocco/Tangier (Nov 26), Valencia (Nov 28), Cartagena, Gibraltar, Lisbon (Dec 1) – from $2000.
DECEMBER 2016 Canary Islands, Mini Cruise
- (December 4) 13-day Canary Islands from Southampton to Madeira/Funchal(Dec 8 & 9), St Cruz De La Palma, Tenerife, Arrecife, Lisbon (Dec 14) – prices from $2200.
- (December 17 “Christmas 2016”) 12-day Canary Islands from Southampton to Funchal (Dec 21), St Cruz De La Palma, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, La Coruna (Dec 27) – from $2000
- (December 29 “New Year’s 2016”) 5-day Mini Cruise from Southampton to Amsterdam Dec 31 & Jan 1), Belgium (Zeebrugge/to Bruges, Jan 2) – from $900.
QUEEN ELIZABETH cruises 2017 itinerary schedule
All Queen Elizabeth 2017 World Cruise segments are with the booking code Q704. See the World Tour link (at top page) for detailed itinerary and ports information.
JANUARY 2017 cruises from USA and UK
- (January 07 departures from Southampton, England, UK)
- 9-day from Southampton to New York – from $1550
- 12-day from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale – from $2100
- 28-day from Southampton to San Francisco – from $4700
- 102-day from Southampton to Cape Town South Africa – from $17000
- 120-day Wolrd Cruise from Southampton (UK round-trip) – prices start from $20,000 per person
- (January 16 departures from NYC New York USA)
- 19-day from New York to San Francisco – from $3400
- 40-day from New York to Sydney Australia – from $6800
- 93-day from New York to Cape Town South Africa – from $15500
- 111-day from New York to Southampton – from $19890
- 113-day from New York to Hamburg Germany – prices from $18900 PP
- (January 19 departures from Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA)
- 16-day from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco – from $2850
- 37-day from Fort Lauderdale to Sydney Australia – from $6790
- 90-day from Fort Lauderdale to Cape Town South Africa – from $15000
- 108-day from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton – from $18000
- 110-day from Fort Lauderdale to Hamburg Germany – prices start from $18400 PP.
FEBRUARY 2017 cruises from USA and Australia
- (February 4 departures from San Francisco, California USA)
- 21-day from San Francisco to Sydney Australia – from $3850
- 36-day from San Francisco to Kobe Japan – from $6400
- 49-day from San Francisco to Hong Kong China – from $8700
- 92-day from San Francisco to Southampton – from $15300
- 94-day from San Francisco to Hamburg Germany – prices from $15750 PP
- (February 26 departures from Sydney, Australia)
- 15-day from Sydney to Kobe Japan – from $2750
- 22-day from Sydney to Kobe Japan – from $3950
- 28-day from Sydney to Hong Kong China – from $5050
- 33-day from Sydney to Singapore – from $5950
- 71-day from Sydney to Southampton UK – prices from $12500 PP
- (February 28) 69-day from Brisbane to Southampton UK – prices start from $12150 PP.
MARCH 2017 Asia cruises from China and Japan
- (March 13) 10-day from Japan to China (Kobe to Shanghai) – from $1750
- (March 20 departures from Kobe, Japan)
- 6-day from Kobe to Hong Kong China – from $1250
- 11-day from Kobe to Singapore – from $1900
- (March 26 departures from Hong Kong, China)
- 5-day from Hong Kong to Singapore – from $900
- 25-day from Hong Kong to Cape Town South Africa – from $4400
- 43-day from Hong Kong to Southampton UK – from $7500
- (March 31) 20-day from Singapore to Cape Town South Africa – prices start from $3700 PP.
APRIL 2017 from South Africa to UK
- (April 20) 18-day from Cape Town to Southampton – prices start from $3300.
MAY 2017 from UK
- (May 8) 2-day “Mini Cruise” from Southampton to Hamburg – prices start from $400 PP.
Happy Cunard Queen Elizabeth cruise vacations on the newest Cunard liner! To book early your Cunard cruise deals is the safest way to ensure you’ll get the best cabin locations at their cheapest rates. This, along with the Cunard last minute deals, are your perfect chances to enjoy at reasonable to most affordable cruise prices a Cunard’s White-star luxury vacation on this amazing ship. Queen Elizabeth cruise ship itinerary and the Britain’s most famous old-fashion charming Cunard line will always guarantee a “Grand Luxury” cruising experience . And know that no matter which one of the three Cunard Queens you book, you will enjoy every minute of your Cunard Queen Elizabeth cruises – they are worth every penny they cost, with a huge emotional value added!