Queen Elizabeth Cruises
This is a review of Cunard Queen Elizabeth cruises 2014-2015 itinerary and schedule. It shows the complete Queen Elizabeth cruise ship itinerary program and schedule (sailing calendar with all 2014-2015 departure dates). This page also shows information on Queen Elizabeth cruise prices – what are cheapest QE tickets prices, so you can compare rates changes by season.
The newest Cunard cruise ship Queen Elizabeth is one of the most prominent passenger liners listed in the Southampton cruise ship schedule (the UK’s largest cruise port departures and arrivals). At the following links you’ll find info on tracking the ms Queen Elizabeth current location, a review of the Queen Elizabeth cruise ship as amenities/facilities, and also info about the QE ship at her page at the Cunard Line’s website.
Cunard Queen Elizabeth cruises
The Queen Elizabeth ship is an iconic liner – just like the destinations she’s cruising to. She offers each year a luxury Around The World voyage round-trip from Southampton, England. The QE World Tour’s duration is of 3+ months (also segmented into several one-way itineraries, including a Panama Canal transit). The QE ship also operates regularly round-trip cruises from Southampton to Northern Europe – in the Baltic region (Arctic Norway and the Norwegian Fjords, Scandinavia and Russia), Iceland, Around Britain (British Isles), Canary Islands, and also Mediterranean. Like all Cunard ships, QE has short and mini cruise deals from UK to Europe.
During summer, Queen Elizabeth operates one-way Eastern and Western Mediterranean cruises visiting the biggest ports in Spain, France, Italy, Greece (including the Greek Isles) and Turkey, and also in Adriatic Sea (Dalmatian Coast) visiting Croatia and Montenegro.
Cunard Queen Elizabeth itinerary 2014-2015
The Queen Elizabeth cruise ship itinerary program for 2014-2015 offers the following options:
- Cunard deals on cruises departing from Southampton UK:
- UK to Canary Islands (April)
- round-trip Southampton to Western Med (in April) and a Christmas New Year cruise) and one-way (repositioning) cruises from Southampton to Rome or Venice.
- Baltic cruise from UK to Scandinavia and Russia (St Petersburg) and UK to Norway (Norwegian Fjords and North Cape cruises) – operated during the summer months.
- Around Britain (British Isles cruise deals) and short (mini) breaks from UK to Europe (in the summer).
- One-way and round-trip Mediterranean cruises from Italy (Rome and Venice) and Greece (Athens) are operated during Summer and Fall – visiting Greece and the Greek Isles, Turkey, Croatia, France and Spain.
- One-way (relocation) Mediterranean to and from UK (leaving from Southampton in early Summer and from Rome and Venice in late Fall).
- All Queen Elizabeth cruises from Southampton UK are with round-trip itineraries, unless indicated as “one-way”.
Around The World cruise leaving from Southampton (round-trip and one-way segments) – operated from January to April or May each year.
- (2015) 112-night from Southampton (January 10 – May 2, code is Q503). Visited countries/regions: USA, Caribbean, Panama Canal, Costa Rica, Mexico, USA, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand, Australia, Papua New Guinea, Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, UAE, Egypt, Suez Canal, Turkey, Malta, Portugal.
Queen Elizabeth cruise schedule prices
All dates in our one-page Cunard Queen Elizabeth 2 schedule (cruise calendar 2014-2015 departures) have their corresponding cruise code (shown in brackets).
- Our Queen Elizabeth cruise schedule features min prices Per Person (in USD), which are the cheapest rates on the QE ship lowest category “Inside Britannia” cabins.
- Our Queen Elizabeth cruise prices were last updated in February 2014. When we update prices, the cheapest rates could be on higher cabin grades, and comparatively expensive.
- All Queen Elizabeth cruise prices are based on double occupancy, and are indicative – they will change with sailing dates approaching, available discounts, different agencies offers, etc.
The list of Queen Elizabeth cruise deals booking tips starts with the Cunard Line’s policy on reservations and staterooms occupancy. Just like with the other two fleet mates, the Cunard line requires on all QE cruise deals a deposit for reservations of 25%, with all rates being based on 100% double occupancy.
As a rule, cheapest Cunard cruise tickets prices are attainable by early booking on Britannia Inside cabins, and especially by booking Cunard last minute cruise deals – when you book just a few days before departure dates. The Cunard late deals are the perfect chance for a sample sailing on the magnificent Queen Elizabeth cruise liner – and the most sure way to enjoy the Princess Grill Suite category for a very cheap price.
QUEEN ELIZABETH cruise 2014 itinerary schedule
The Q403 code is for all segments of the Cunard QE 2014 World Cruise itinerary. All of them are one-way itineraries, with the exception of the 118-day round-trip world cruise from UK.
Keep in mind that the listed below cheapest Queen Elizabeth cruise prices are the lowest rates on the QE Inside cabins, and only suggestive. In brackets are shown additional fees – the money you’ll have to pay for Government taxes and port fees.
Queen Elizabeth Mediterranean cruise 2014 schedule (itineraries to Greece, Turkey, Greek Isles)
NOVEMBER 2014 repositioning
- (November 7 departing from Athens, Greece)
- (Q419A) 7-day Athens to Rome – Malta (9), Tunisia (11), Sicily (Palermo, 12), Salerno (13) – $990
- (Q419) 14-day Athens to Rome – plus Livorno (16), Monaco (17), Toulon (18), Barcelona (19) – $1,890
- (Q419B) 21-day Athens to Venice – plus Corfu (23), Montenegro (Kotor, 24) and Croatia (Dubrovnik, 25) – $2,930.
- (November 14 leaving from Rome, Italy)
- (Q419C) 7-day from Rome (round-trip) to Livorno (16), Monaco (17), Toulon (18) and Barcelona (19) – $1,040
- (Q419D) 14-day Rome to Venice – plus Adriatic Sea – Corfu (23), Kotor (24) & Dubrovnik (25) – $1,990
- (Q419E) 21-day round-trip from Rome – plus Korcula (30), La Valletta (2), Messina (Dec 3) and Salerno (Dec4) – $2,940.
- (November 21 departing from Rome)
- (Q420A) 7-day Rome to Venice – Corfu (23), Kotor (24), Dubrovnik (25) – $950
- (Q420) 14-day Mediterranean from Rome (round-trip) – to Venice plus Korcula (30), Malta (Dec2), Messina (3) and Salerno (4) – $1,700
- (Q420B) 25-day Mediterranean and Iberia, cruise from Rome to Southampton – plus Livorno (Dec6), Toulon (7), Barcelona (8), Malaga (10), Gibraltar/UK (11) and Portugal (Lisbon, 12, Leixoes, 13) – $3,200.
- (November 28 departing from Venice)
- (Q420C) 7-day Venice to Rome – Korcula (30), La Valletta (Dec2), Messina (3), Salerno (4) – $950
- (Q420D) 18-day cruise from Venice to Southampton – plus Livorno (Dec6), Toulon (7), Barcelona (8), Malaga (10), Gibraltar (11), Lisbon (12) and Leixoes (13) – from $2,330.
DECEMBER 2014 cruises from Southampton, UK
- (Q421, on December 5) 11-day repositioning from Mediterranean to UK (Rome to Southampton), visiting Livorno (6), Toulon (7), Barcelona (8), Malaga (10), Gibraltar (11), Lisbon (12) and Leixoes (13) – from $1,400.
- (Q422, on December 16) 3-day mini cruise from Southampton to Bruges, Belgium (Dec18) – prices from $520.
- (Q423, December 19, Holland Christmas Market cruise) 4-day from Southampton to Amsterdam (Dec21&22) – $830.
- (Q501, December 23 Christmas New Year cruise 2014) 14-day from Southampton to canary Islands, stopping in Cadiz (Dec27), Arrecife (Dec29), Gran Canaria (Dec30), Tenerife (Dec31&Jan1), Lisbon (Jan3) – prices from $2,420.
QUEEN ELIZABETH cruise 2015 itinerary schedule
All Cunard QE 2015 World Cruise segments have the sail code Q503. See the World Tour link (at top page) for detailed itinerary and ports information.
JANUARY 2015 World Tour, cruises from USA
- (January 10 departures from Southampton, England, UK)
- 112-day Around The World Voyage (from UK round-trip) – prices from $17,950 pp.
- 29-day UK to USA (San Francisco) – from $5,200
- 11-day Transatlantic from UK to Florida (Fort Lauderdale) – from $2,000
- 8-day Transatlantic from UK to NYC, New York – from $1,500.
(January 18 departures from NYC New York, USA)
104-day New York to Southampton – from $18,500
- 58-day NYC to Yokohama, Japan (March 18) – from $10,400
- 43-day NYC to Sydney, Australia (March 3) – from $7,600
- 21-day Panama Canal from New York to San Francisco, California (February 7) – from $3,900.
(January 21 departures from Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
101-day Florida to Southampton, UK – from $18,000
- 18-day Panama Canal from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco – from $3,300.
FEBRUARY 2015 cruises from San Francisco, California
- (February 8 QE World Cruise departures from San Francisco)
- 83-day San Francisco to Southampton – from $14,800
- 37-day USA to Asia (San Francisco to Yokohama, Japan – March 18) – from $6,700
- 22-day USA to Australia (San Francisco to Sydney) – from $4,100.
MARCH 2015 cruises from Australia, Asia
- (March 3 departures from Sydney, Australia)
- 61-day Australia to UK (Southampton) – from $10,800
- 31-day Australia to Singapore (April 3) – from $5,700
- 15-day Australia to Yokohama, Japan (March 18) – from $2,800.
- (March 18 departures from Tokyo/Yokohama, Japan)
- 46-day Japan to UK – from $8,100
- 26-day Japan to Dubai – from $4,500
- 16-day Japan to Singapore (April 3) – from $3,100.
APRIL 2015 Asia cruises
- (April 3) 10-day from Singapore to Dubai – from $1,700
- (April 13) 20-day Suez Canal from Dubai to UK – from $3,700.
MAY 2015 Baltic, Mediterranean from UK
- (May 3) 2-day mini cruise from Southampton to Hamburg- prices from $440.
- (May 5) 5-day round-trip from Hamburg to Amsterdam (May 7 & 8) – from $800.
- (May 9) 18-day Baltic from Hamburg to Southampton, visiting Southampton (11), Oslo (13), Copenhagen (14), Stockholm (16), Estonia (Tallinn, 17), Russia (St Petersburg, 18 & 19), Germany (Warnemunde/Berlin, 21), Scotland (Kirkwall, 23), Liverpool (25), to Southampton- from $8600 /oceanview.
- (May 9) 2-day mini cruise from Hamburg to Southampton – prices from $400.
- (May 11) 16-day Baltic cruise from UK, round-trip from Southampton to Oslo (13), Copenhagen (14), Stockholm (16), Tallinn (17), St Petersburg (18 & 19), Warnemunde (21), Kirkwall (23), Liverpool (25) – from $3500.
- (May 27) 1-day Mediterranean from Southampton, round-trip to Cadiz (30), Sicily (Messina, June 2), Greece (Corfu, 3), Croatia (Dubrovnik, 4), Venice (5), Croatia (Korcula, 6), Gibraltar (10) – from $3300.
JUNE 2015 Baltic, Mediterranean from Southampton
- (June 13) 3-day mini cruise to Channel Islands (Guernsey, June 15) – prices from $500 pp.
- (June 16) 16-day Southampton to Hamburg, visiting Gibraltar (19), Sardinia (Cagliari, 21), Naples (22), Rome (23), Monte Carlo (24), Barcelona (25), Cadiz (27), Southampton (30), to Hamburg- from $3200.
- (June 16) 14-day Mediterranean from Southampton – from $2800.
- (June 30) 14-day Baltic from Southampton, visiting Hamburg (July 2), Copenhagen (4), Stockholm (6), Estonia (Tallinn, 7), Russia (St Petersburg (8 & 9), Germany (Kiel, 11), Belgium (Bruges, 13) – from $3200.
- (June 30) 2-day mini cruise Southampton to Hamburg- $400 pp.
JULY 2015 Iceland, Baltic, Mediterranean from UK
- (July 2) 9-day Baltic from Hamburg to Kiel, visiting Copenhagen, Stockholm, Tallinn, St Petersburg, Russia (8 & 9), to Kiel- prices from $2000.
- (July 11) 3-day short break from Kiel to Southampton, visiting Zeebrugge /to Bruges (13) – from $500.
- (July 11) 15-day from Kiel to Iceland and Southampton – $3230.
- (July 14) 12-day Iceland cruise from Southampton, round-trip to Dublin (16), Belfast (17), Iceland (Reykjavik, 19, Isafjord, 20, Akureyri, 21), Faroe Islands (Thorshavn, 23), Scotland (Kirkwall, 24) – from $2700.
- (July 26) 16-day Mediterranean from Southampton to Vigo (28), Lisbon (29), Gibraltar (30), French Riviera (St Raphael, Aug 1), La Spezia (2), Rome (3), Corsica (Ajaccio, 4), Cadiz (6) – from $3000.
- (July 26) 14-day Med from Southampton to Hamburg (Aug 11) – from $3420.
AUGUST 2015 Mediterranean, Baltic, Norway Fjords from UK
- (August 9) 14-day Baltic from Southampton to Hamburg (11), Copenhagen (13), Stockholm (15), Estonia (16), Russia (17 & 18), Kiel (20), Zeebrugge/Bruges (22)- prices from $3200.
- (August 11) 9-day Baltic from Hamburg to Kiel- $2000.
- (August 20) 3-day short break from Kiel to Southampton with Zeebrugge (22) – $500 pp.
- (August 23) 7-day from Southampton to Norway Fjords, visiting Bergen (25), Geiranger (26), Flam (27), Stavanger (28) – from $1600.
- (August 30) 16-day Mediterranean cruise from Southampton, roundtrip to Vigo (Sept 1), Lisbon (2), Cadiz (3), Barcelona (5), Monaco (6 & 7), Livorno (8), Rome (9), Cartagena (11), Gibraltar (12) – from $3200.
SEPTEMBER 2015 Mediterranean cruise from Southampton
- (September 15) 17-day UK round-trip to Leixoes (17), Sicily (Messina, 21), Greece (Argostoli, 22), Croatia (Dubrovnik, 23), Venice (24), Croatia (Split, 25), Greece (Corfu, 26), Gibraltar (29), in Southampton on Oct 2 – prices from $3300 pp.
OCTOBER 2015 Mediterranean from UK
- (October 2) 5-day short break from Southampton to Amsterdam (4 & 5) and Zeebrugge/Bruges (6) – prices from $900 pp.
- (October 7) 14-day Southampton to Gibraltar (10), Sardinia (12), Naples (13), Rome (14), Monte Carlo (15), Barcelona (16), Cadiz (18) – from $2800.
- (October 21) 17-day Southampton to Cadiz (24), Sicily (Messina, 27), Corfu (28), Dubrovnik (29), Venice (30), Korcula (31), Gibraltar (Nov 4) – from $3200.
NOVEMBER 2015 Canaries, Transatlantic UK to Caribbean
- (November 7) 11-day “Canary Islands” cruise from Southampton to Lisbon (10), Arrecife (12), Gran Canaria (13), Madeira (Funchal, 14), La Coruna (16) – prices from $1900 pp.
- (November 18) 24-day round-trip Transatlantic cruise from Southampton to Caribbean, visiting Azores (Ponta Delgada, 22), Barbados (28), St Lucia (29), St Maarten (30), BVI (Tortola, Dec 1), Antigua (2), Azores (Horta, 8), in Southampton on Dec 12 – prices from $3900 pp.
DECEMBER 2015 Canary Islands cruises from Southampton
- (December 12) 10-day Southampton to Canary Islands (Arrecife, 16, Gran Canaria, 17), Madeira (18), La Coruna (20) – prices from $1700.
- (December 22) 15-day “Christmas and New Year” cruise from Southampton to Canaries (Arrecife, 26, St Cruz De La Palma, 27, Gran Canaria, 28, Tenerife, 29), Madeira (Funchal, Dec 30 & 31), Cadiz (2), Lisbon (3), in Southampton on January 6 – prices from $2900 pp.
Happy Cunard Queen Elizabeth cruise vacations on the newest Cunard liner! To book early your Cunard cruise deals is the safest way to ensure you’ll get the best cabin locations at their cheapest rates. This, along with the Cunard last minute deals, are your perfect chances to enjoy at reasonable to most affordable cruise prices a Cunard’s White-star luxury vacation on this amazing ship. Queen Elizabeth cruise ship itinerary and the Britain’s most famous old-fashion charming Cunard line will always guarantee a “Grand Luxury” cruising experience . And know that no matter which one of the three Cunard Queens you book, you will enjoy every minute of your Cunard Queen Elizabeth cruises – they are worth every penny they cost, with a huge emotional value added!