QE2 Cunard Queen Elizabeth Cruise Ship Itinerary 2013 Itineraries
Review of the QE2 cruise ship Cunard Queen Elizabeth (2) itinerary 2013 and 2014 sailings, all cruise destinations, sail routes and ports of call. The list of Cunard Queen Elizabeth ship itineraries for 2013 (as types and destinations) includes:
- Around The World cruise deals from UK (Southampton round-trip and one-way itineraries offered as segments) – operated from January to April (or May).
- deals on cruises departing from UK:
- UK to Canary Islands (April)
- UK to Mediterranean – a round-trip Southampton to Western Med (in April) and a Christmas New Year 2013 cruise) and one-way (repositioning) cruises from Southampton to Rome (Venice).
- UK to Baltic cruise itinerary (Scandinavia and Russia tours) and UK to Norway (Norwegian Fjords and North Cape cruises) – operated during summer 2013 (May June July August).
- Around Britain (British Isles tours, July 2013) and short (mini) cruise breaks from UK to Europe (May June July).
- (one-way and round-trip) Mediterranean cruises departing from Italy (Rome and Venice) and Greece (Athens) operated during Fall 2013:
- Greece and the Greek Isles (October November)
- a Black Sea cruise from Venice to Athens (September)
- a round-trip Holy Land cruise leaving from Rome (visiting Cyprus and Israel, in November)
- one-way (relocation) cruises from Mediterranean to UK (leaving from Rome to Southampton, December).
Just like every year, the Cunard Queen Elizabeth 2013-2014 cruise programs will start with the feature QE2 Around The World cruise itinerary round-trip from Southampton, England:
- (2013) 91-night tour (January 6 – April 7, also offered in 20 segments with different duration), the most popular countries and ports of call are The Bahamas, USA (Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Hawaii, New York City), two Transatlantic-Panama Canal crossings, Mexico and New Zealand,
- (2014) 118-night tour (January 10 – May 9, with 8 smaller segments) on which you’ll visit 40 call ports in 23 countries, among which a Transatlantic-Panama Canal-Suez Canal crossing, USA (Fort Lauderdale, San Francisco, Hawaii, New Zealand and Australia, Japan, China (and Hong Kong), Southeast Asia, India, UAE (Dubai), Egypt.
For the details of the QE2 cruise itinerary (2013-2014) sailings with ports of call and prices – follow the QE2 cruise ship sailing dates (schedule) link. We wish you always happy “Cunard Grand Luxury” sailing adventures – no matter which one of the three Cunard Queens you prefer!
Enjoy every minute on your Cunard Queen Elizabeth 2013 cruises and their always special itineraries – they are worth every penny they cost!